Acefer-F (Iron (lll) Hydroxide Polymaltose Complex M.S & Folic Acid B.P) Chewable tablet is an iron supplement used to treat or prevent low blood levels of iron.
such as those caused by anemia or pregnancy. Iron is an important mineral that the body needs to produce red blood cells and keep you in good health.
Package Contains: Each Package of Acefer – F contains 30 chewable tablets.
Each chewable tablet contains:
Iron (lll) Hydroxide Polymaltose Complex equivalent to
Elemental Iron M.S 100mg.
Folic Acid B.P 0.35mg.
Product complies Saffron’s specs. (SS)
Dosage: As directed by the physician or see package insert for full prescribing information.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose.
- Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Before taking this medicine tell your doctor if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
- Upset stomach.
- If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- For oral use only
- Do not stop taking your medicine.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioners only. (For further information please see enclosed leaflet.)
Storage: Store below 30°C. Protect from light & moisture. Keep out of reach of children.
Manufactured by: Saffron Pharmaceuticals (PVT.) Ltd. https://www.saffronpharma.com
Buy This Medicine online from here: https://www.servaid.com.pk
BY: Yusra Amjad