Adora (Calcium, Vit D3 (cholecalciferol), E, C & k, with Zing & Magnesium) Tablets is a nutritional supplement that is helpful for the treatment of vitamin deficiency due to improper diet, illnesses, or during pregnancy.
It contains calcium and vitamin D as active ingredients and promotes bone health, calcium deficiency, and protects against osteoporosis. It works by absorbing calcium and phosphorus for your body.
Each pack of Adora contains 2×10’s Tablets.
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin D3 (USP) 400 IU
Calcium carbonate (USP) 400mg
Zinc as oxide (USP) 10mg
Magnesium as oxide (USP) 150mg
Vitamin K (USP) 25mcg
Vitamin E (USP) 20mg
Vitamin C (USP) 100mg
- Adults & children over 12 years take 1 tab daily or as directed by physician.
- Try not to exceed the given dosage.
- If you have any medication queries, consult with your physician.
(See package insert for more details)
All products with an active ingredient can cause side effects, although they are rare.
Side effects can include:
- Upset stomach.
- Keep in cool and dry place below 25OC.
- Protect from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Keep all medication out of reach of children.
It is a nutritional supplement and not an allopathic drug under alternative medicine & health products (enlistment) rules 2014.
Manufactured by: Dyson Research Laboratories (Pvt) Limited.
Marketed By: Mac & Rains Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd.
You can get it online from:
By: Muzammil Rajpoot