Amstan (Amlodipine + Valsartan) tablet is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure), heart failure, myocardial infarction (Heart attack) with left ventricular failure or left ventricular diastolic failure.
Each package contains 28 tablets of Amstan (10mg + 160mg).
Each film-coated tablet contains:
- Amlodipine 10mg (as Amlodipine Besylate USP).
- Valsartan USP 160mg.
As directed by the physician or see package insert for full prescribing information.
Amstan (Amlodipine + Valsartan) is indicated for the treatment of:
- Patients whose blood pressure is not adequately controlled on either monotherapy.
- Patients who are likely to need multiple drugs to achieve their blood pressure goals.
The combination of Amlodipine and Valsartan is contradicted:
- In patients who are hypersensitive to any components of this product.
- In patients with severe hepatic insufficiency, biliary cirrhosis, or cholestasis and severe renal insufficiency.
- In patients undergoing dialysis.
- The major symptom of overdose with valsartan is possibly pronounced hypotension with dizziness.
- Overdose with amlodipine may result in excessive peripheral vasodilation and, possibly, reflex tachycardia.
- Marked and potentially prolonged systemic hypotension up to and including shock with the fatal outcome may occur.
- Store at 25°C (Excursions permitted between 15°C to 30°C).
- Protect from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner.
It is manufactured by Scilife Pharma (Pvt.) Ltd. http://www.scilife.biz
You can buy this drug online at: https://www.emeds
By: Tayyaba Zareen