Apranax (Naproxen Sodium) Tablet is indicated in conditions like Acute gout, Acute spasm, and spasm in diagnostic procedures, Differential diagnosis of acth-dependent Cushing’s syndrome, Dysmenorrhoea.
Fever, Glaucoma, Headache, Migraine, Musculoskeletal disorders, Ocular hypertension, Pain, Rheumatoid arthritis, Surgical infections, Trauma.
Each pack of Apranax contains 20’s tablets of 550mg.
Each tablet contains:
Naproxen Sodium (USP) 550mg
Prod. Specs: USP
- As directed by the physician or see pakage insert.
- Store below 30oC.
- Protect from sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Every medicine has side effects. However, they are extremely rare. Common side-effects of this medicine include;
Hepatitis, Aplastic anemia, Hemolytic anemia, Aplastic anemia, Hemolytic anemia, Anaphylactoid reactions, Granulocytopenia, Nephrotic syndrome, Peptic ulceration,
Acute renal failure, Nephritis, Hemolytic anemia, Breast cancer, Pseudoporphyria, Aplastic anemia, GI perforation.
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side effects appear.
- Please consult your doctor when taking this medicine if you are pregnant.
- This drug passes into breast milk and may have undesirable effects on a nursing infant.
- Please avoid consuming alcohol when taking this medicine
- Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
- This medication is contraindicated in lactating females.
Manufacture By: Martin Dow Limited: https://martindow.com
Buy online from: https://dawaai.pk
By: Muzammil Rajpoot