Arbi (Irbesartan USP) Tablet is used for High blood pressure, Kidney disease, Type 2 diabetes in hypertensive patients, Nerve damage due to diabetes and other conditions.
This medicine may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Arbi tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms like high blood pressure, kidney disease, type 2 diabetes in hypertensive patients and other conditions.
Arbi Tablet contains Irbesartan as an active ingredient. It works by relaxing the blood vessels to allow blood flow.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Irbesartan USP 10mg.
Arbi Tablet contains 10 Tablets of 300mg in the box.
It is also available as Arbi Tablet 150mg 10’s.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner.
- For use under medical directions.
(For details see enclosed leaflet.)
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away such as Diarrhoea, Dyspepsia, Heartburn, Upper respiratory tract infection, Headache and Hyperkalaemia.
- Store between 20°C to 25°C (Excursions permitted between 15°C to 30°C).
- Protect from light, heat and moisture.
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Manufactured by: PharmEVo (Pvt.) ltd.
You can buy online from:
By: Muzammil Rajpoot