Artheget-EZ comprises two ingredients: Artemether and Lumefantrine. It is an antimalarial drug, and it is mainly used to treat malaria in children and adults.
Artheget-EZ is indicated for the treatment of uncomplicated infections with plasmodium falciparum, including multi-drug resistant strains in adults, children, and infants of 5kg and above.
Each packet contains 6 tablets of Artheget-EZ (80mg + 480mg).
Each tablet contains:
- Artemether 80mg.
- Lumefantrine 480mg.
As directed by the physician or see package insert for full prescribing information.
This drug is mainly well tolerated. However, some side effects may occur such as headache, dizziness, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and sleep disorders.
In cases of suspected overdosage symptomatic and supportive therapy should be given as appropriate, which should include ECG and blood potassium monitoring.
Artheget-EZ is contraindicated in patients with.
- Known hypersensitivity to the active substance.
- Who are taking any drug which is metabolized by the cytochrome enzyme.
- Store at 25°C (Excursions permitted between 15°C – 30°C).
- Protect from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
It is marketed by GETZ PHARMA (Pvt.) Ltd.
You can buy this drug online, by going to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen