Atcovate lotion (Fluticasone Propionate Lotion USP) 0.05%w/w is a topical steroid used to treat inflammation and itching caused by a number of skin conditions such as allergic reactions, eczema, and psoriasis.
Fluticasone reduces swelling, itching, inflammation, and redness. This medication is a medium-strength corticosteroid. It is available in several forms, including cream, ointment, and lotion.
Each packet contains 10ml of Atcovate Lotion.
Each gm contains:
- Fluticasone propionate USP 0.5mg (0.05% w/w).
Atcovate is a medium potency corticosteroid indicated for the relief of the inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses in adult patients.
Dosage and Administration:
- Cream: Apply a thin film of Atcovate cream to the affected skin areas twice daily.
- Lotion: Apply a thin film of Atcovate lotion to the affected skin areas once daily. Rub in gently.
The most common adverse reactions were pruritis, burning, hypertrichosis, increased erythema, urticaria, and irritation.
- This lotion is used only for skin. Do not use it on your face, underarms, etc.
- Wash your hands properly before and after using this medication.
- Do not bandage, cover, or wrap the area unless directed to do so by your doctor.
- Use this lotion only on a doctor’s prescription.
- Do not store & transport above 30°C and avoid freezing.
- Protect from light and heat.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Tightly close the cap after use.
It is manufactured by ATCO LABORATORIES LIMITED. https://www.atcolab.com
You can buy this drug online from: https://medicalstore.com.pk
By: Tayyaba Zareen