Beceptor (Ebastine) is a non-sedating allergy relief medicine. It is commonly used for treating hives, eczema/dermatitis, dermal pruritus, and allergic rhinitis.
As it does not penetrate the blood-brain barrier, it is able to block the H1 receptors in peripheral tissues without substantial side effects.
Beceptor tablet is indicated for the symptomatic treatment of:
- Allergic rhinitis (seasonal and perennial) whether or not associated with allergic conjunctivitis.
- Idiopathic chronic urticaria.
- Allergic dermatitis.
Each packet contains 10 tablets of Beceptor (10mg).
Each film coated tablet contains:
Ebastine BP 10mg.
As directed by the physician.
- Beceptor is contra-indicated in Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of other excipients.
- Ebastine must not be used for the treatment of urticaria in aldolescents below the age of 18 years, as at present there is only little experience in this age group and no experience in children below 12 years of age.
- For oral use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid exposure to heat, light and humidity.
- Store between 15 to 30°C.
- Improper storage may deteriorate the medicine.
Only to be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner.
It is manufactured by SAMI Pharmaceuticals (Pvt.) Ltd.
You can buy this drug online, by going to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen