Caldree DS (Calcium Carbonate + Vitamin D3) Chewable Tablets is a nutritional supplement that contains a high potency of calcium with Vitamin D3. This combination is used for the treatment and prevention of low calcium levels and resulting bone conditions.
The bone conditions such as osteoporosis (weak bones due to low bone density), rickets (a condition in children involving softening of the bones), and osteomalacia (a softening of bones involving pain) and to treat the low level of Vitamin- D.
Caldree DS contains 30 Chewable Tablets.
Calcium Carbonate USP 600mg
Vitamin D3 USP 400IU
Mfg. Specs. Vida
- 1 to 2 tablets daily or as directed by your physician.
- It can be taken with or without food.
(See package insert for more details)
It has no serious side effects, it can cause some minor side effects such as
- Wash your hands before taking medicine.
- Please consult your doctor when taking this medicine if you are pregnant.
- This medication passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
- Store at 30°C.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- Keep all medication out of reach of children.
- It’s a Nutritional Supplement, not for treatment of any diseases.
Manufactured by: High-Q International.
You can get it online from:
By: Muzammil Rajpoot