Celbexx (Celecoxib) capsules are manufactured by Getz Pharma (PVT) Limited.
This medicine is primarily used to treat osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
The package of Celbexx Celecoxib capsules contains 2 strips of 20 capsules of 100mg each, 10 capsules in each strip.
Each capsule contains:
Take Celbexx capsule as directed by the physician or see package insert for full prescribing information.
Celbexx (Celecoxib) is indicated:
- For relief of the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis.
- For relief of the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis in adults.
- For the symptomatic relief in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis.
- For relief of the signs and symptoms of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (JRA) in patients 2 years and older.
- For the management of acute pain in adults especially in post-operative e pain.
- For the treatment of primary dysmenorrhea.
- To reduce the number of adenomatous colorectal polyps in familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP), as an adjunct to usual care (e.g., endoscopic surveillance, surgery).
- Store at 25°C (Excursions permitted between 15°C to 30°C).
- Protect from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioner only.
It is manufactured by Getz Pharma (PVT) Limited. Link to manufacturer https://getzpharma.com
You can buy Celbexx capsule online from https://dvago.pk
By: Nida Afzal