Chymoral Forte (TRYPSIN / CHYMOTRYPSIN is an anti-inflammatory, non-steroidal medicine. It is used to relieve pain and swelling that occurs after any surgery.
This medicine is used for cataract surgery, necrotic tissues, hand fractures, burns, and other medical conditions that cause swelling and pain.
Each Package Chymoral Fort Contains 20 tablets.
Each enteric-coated tablet contains:
- Trypsin-Chymotrypsin (6.1 approx.)
- Equivalent to 100,000 (U.S.P.)
- Units of Proteolytic enzyme activity.
One tablet four times daily or as directed by the physician. see leaflet for detailed information.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose.
- Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Major & minor side effects for Chymoral forte tablets:
- Shortness of breath
- Skin rash or itching
- Stomach pain
Contact Your doctor immediately if these or other side effects appear.
When not to use?
Avoid Chymoral forte tablet if you have any allergies to it.
Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms such as a skin rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, breathing difficulty, etc.
- Do not stop taking your medicine.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioners only. (For further information please see enclosed leaflet.)
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Protect from light moisture & heat.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Manufactured by: AGP Pharma. https://agp.com.pk
- Buy This medicine online from: https://www.emeds.pk
BY: Yusra Amjad