Cipotic-D (Ciprofloxacin + Dexamethasone) are the sterile ear drops.
In 50 ml drops, each ml contains:
3 mg Ciprofloxacin (as Ciprofloxacin HCL).
1 mg Dexamethasone.
Dosage and administration:
For adults and children who are above two years old, use 2 to 3 Cipotic-D twice a day. Refer to the physician for appropriate dosage administration.
When to use:
Cipotic-D is used to cure the infection caused in the ears and nasal cavity. The infection can be bacterial or inflammation. It breaks the bacterial growth in the infected area and relief from pain and restlessness.
- Shake the drop’s bottle well before using.
- Place at the area where there is no sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Store the drops below 25°C.
- Close the cap firmly after using it to protect it from contamination.
- Only use for external purpose.
- Do not use if ear has gone through any operation or surgery. Consult the doctor in this case.
The taste of drops can cause irritation. It can cause headaches, pain in the ear, discomfort, and in some cases, an allergic reaction.
If the patient has hypersensitivity to Ciprofloxacin and Dexamethasone, ask the doctor before dropping the drops into the ear.
Cipotic-D ear drops are manufactured by Barrett Hodgson Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd.
To buy these drops online, go to the following link.
By: Nosheen Khan