Clobederm-NN ointment act as resistant dermatitis where the secondary-bacterial or candidal infection is present, suspected, or likely to occur, as when using occlusive dressings.
It is used to treat a variety of skin conditions such as allergies, rash, and dermatitis, etc.
It is manufactured by ATCO LABORATORIES LIMITED.
Psoriasis, intractable eczema, and another inflammatory dermatosis when bacterial and candida infection is present or suspected.
Each packet contains 15g of Clobederm-NN ointment.
Each gram contains:
- Clobetasol propionate (USP) 0.5mg.
- Neomycin sulphate BP 5mg.
- Nystatin BP 100,000 units.
Product complies with ATCO Specification.
- Apply sparingly to the affected area once or twice daily until improvement occurs.
- Treatment should not be continued for more than four weeks without reviewing the patient’s conditions.
- Avoid prolong application to the face.
- Ensure preparations does not enter the eye as glaucoma may result.
- Rosacea, acne vulgaris, perioral dermatitis, primary cutaneous viral infection hypersensitivity to the preparations.
- Clobederm-NN should not be used in the primary infections of the skin caused by fungi, bacteria, or yeast; secondary infections due to pseudomonas or proteus species.
- Do not store and transport above 30°C and avoid freezing.
- Protect from light, heat, and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
For further information and to buy this drug online, go to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen