Clomitab (Clomifene Citrate tablet Bp) works by stimulating an increase in the number of hormones that support the growth and release of a mature egg (ovulation).
Each Package of Clomitab contains 10 tablets of 50mg.
Each tablet contains:
Clomifene Citrate Bp 50 mg.
- As directed by the physician. (See directions for use enclosed)
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose.
- Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Before taking this medicine tell your doctor if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
Major and Minor side effects of Clomifene Citrate Tablets:
- Mood swings, psychological / emotional side effects.
- Hot flashes.
- Abdominal discomfort.
- Visual disturbances.
- Ovarian cyst formation.
- Thinning of the uterine endometrial lining.
- Reduced production of cervical mucous – this can lower fertility (bypassed by insemination)
- For oral use only
- Do not stop taking your medicine.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioners only.
- (For further information please see enclosed leaflet.)
Store below 30°C. Protect from light, heat and moisture. Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Manufactured by: NABIQASIM INDUSTRIES (PVT) LTD. https://www.google.com
You Can Buy This Medicine Online from here: https://www.emeds.pk/clomitab
BY: Yusra Amjad