Colofac (Mebeverine hydrochloride) tablet provides relives from abdominal pain, eases spasms and cramps, irritable bowel syndrome relief.
It is used to treat symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome which include constipation, stomach upset vomiting, etc.
Each package contains 30 tablets 135mg.
Each sugar-coated tablet contains:
Mebeverine Hydrochloride B.P 135mg.
As directed by the physician.
For details see enclosed leaflet.
It may cause:
- Stomach upset.
- Persistant diarrhea. Etc
If any of these side effects occurs and worsen so contact your doctor immediately.
Warning and Precautions
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine if you have liver and kidney problems.
- Mebeverine coated tablets contain lactose and sucrose, the patient with rare hereditary problems of galactose and fructose intolerance should not take this medicine.
- Share your medical history with your doctor before using colofac tablets.
- You shouldn’t use it if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, it is better to consult your doctor before taking it.
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Keep all medicine away from children reach.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- For detailed information see package insert.
Manufactured by: Highnoon Laboratories Ltd.
You can buy Colofac online at the link below:
BY: NASIHA GUL.