Combivair (Budesonide + Formoterol Fumarate) rotacaps (capsule) are used to control and prevent the symptoms of asthma in adults and children at least 6 years old.
Combivair rotacaps are also used to help control the symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
It is not for use in treating asthma or bronchospasm attack. This medicine may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
The package of Combivair 400 rotacaps contains 30mg capsules of 400mcg + 6mcg.
It is also available in the package of Combivair 200 Rotacaps.
Each Capsule Contains:
Budesonide B.P 400 mcg
Formoterol Fumarate (as Dihydrate) B.P 6 mcg.
Product Specification: HNL Specs.
- To be sold and use on the prescription of a registered medical prectitioner only.
- If you have missed your medicine, you have to take this as soon as possible.
- If you have any query about this medicine, please contact your doctor.
- Take your medications exactly as prescribed.
- For details see enclosed leaflet.
- Do not stop taking your medication.
- Have a routine for taking your medications.
- Wash your hands before taking medications.
Dry/irritated throat, hoarseness, voice changes, bad taste in the mouth, runny nose, or nosebleeds may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- Store at 25°C (Excursions permitted between 15°C-30°C).
- Protect from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children
Combivair Rotacap should only be inhaled with the Revolizer or Rotahaler device. Combivair Rotacap must not be swallowed.
Manufactured by: Highnoon Laboratories Ltd.
You can buy online from: https://dvago.pk
By: Muzammil Rajpoot