Daonill 5mg (Glibenclamide) oral antidiabetic tablets are used to control blood glucose levels in patients involved in type 2 diabetes mellitus.
It is used in conjunction with diet control and exercise to control blood sugar. Daonil is an oral antidiabetic oral tablet that lowers high blood glucose by increasing the amount of insulin.
Daonil is available in a box of 60 tablets of 5mg.
Composition: (Glibenclamide tablet B.P)
Each tablet contains:
Glibenclamide B.P 5mg
As prescribed by the physician. For further details see leaflet. Take the tablet with a full glass of water. Use for oral use only.
These are some signs that may be the side effects of Daonil
- Signs of hypoglycemia (shaking, sweating, lightning, etc.)
- Stomach upset
- Eye problem
- Unusual weight gain
- Dosage as directed by the physician.
- Store below 25°C.
- Protect from heat, light & moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the tablet inside the coated film.
- For further detail see the leaflet.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufacturer and buy online:
It is manufactured by the Sanofi Pharmaceutical industry: https://www.sanofi.com
You can buy this drug online, by going to the link below: https://dvago.pk