EPIVAL (Divalproex Sodium) TABLET belongs to a group of anticonvulsants or anti-epileptics used to treat epilepsy (fits). additionally, EPIVAL tablet also treats bipolar disorder and prevents migraine headaches.
EPIVAL TABLET decreases the excessive and abnormal nerve activity in the brain, thereby controlling seizures.
- Equivalent to valproic Acid.
Each Package Epival Contains 10Х10 tablets of 250mg.
Each Enteric film coated tablet contains:
Divalproex Sodium equivalent to
Valproic Acid 250 mg.
As directed by the physician or see the enclosed leaflet for detailed information.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose.
- Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Before taking this medicine tell your doctor if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
Side Effects of Epival Tablet:
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
- Weight loss
- Hair loss
Pregnancy: Before taking this medicine consult with your doctor.
- For oral use only
- Do not stop taking your medicine.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioners only. (For further information please see enclosed leaflet.)
Store below at 25°C. Protect from excessive heat, light & moisture. Keep out of reach of children.
Manufacturing By: Abbott Laboratories (Pakistan) Limited.
You can buy this medicine online from: https://dvago.pk
BY: Yusra Amjad