Esorid (Esomeprazole) capsules are enteric-coated pallets. The term enteric is related to the intestine.
It means coated with a material that permits transit through the stomach to the small intestine before the medication is released.
It is used for the treatment of stomach and esophagus diseases such as ulcers and acid reflux. This medication is also used to treat erosive reflux esophagitis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, and duodenal ulcer.
Each package contains 14 capsules of Esorid (20mg).
Each capsule contains:
- Esomeprazole Magnesium Trihydrate enteric coated pellets (U.S.P) eq. to Esomeprazole 20mg.
- The product complies with U.S.P.
- As prescribed by the physician.
- For further information please see enclosed leaflet.
Esorid is contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitivity to esomeprazole or any components in this product.
Common side-effects are Mood or mental changes, Blistering, Muscle spasms, Drowsiness, headache, flatulence, dry mouth, abdominal pain, diarrhea, Peeling, Stomach pain, Bloating, and Darkened urine.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should also consult their doctor.
- Before taking this medicine, you should let your doctor know if you have heart disease, drink a lot of alcohol or have liver, or heart problems.
- Store below 30°C.
- Protect from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioner only.
It is manufactured by Hilton Pharma (Pvt.) Ltd. https://hiltonpharma.com
You can buy this drug online at:
By: Tayyaba Zareen