Esso (Esomeprazole, U.S.P) is used to treat symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other conditions involving exclusive stomach acid. Such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
Esomeprazole is also used to promote the healing of erosive esophagitis.
Each package contains 14 capsules 20mg.
It is also available in 40mg.
Each capsule contains delayed-release pellets of esomeprazole magnesium trihydrate equivalent to Esomeprazole, U.S.P 20mg.
(Product specs: U.S.P).
Esso capsules are used for:
- Treatment of heartburn and other symptoms of (GERD).
- Stomach acid.
- Maintenance of healing of erosive esophagitis.
- To reduce the risk of duodenal ulcer recurrence.
See package insert for full prescribing information or as directed by a registered doctor.
Esso may cause: (headache, diarrhea, dry mouth, abdominal pain), etc, If any of these side effects occur and worsen so contact your doctor immediately.
- Store below 30°C.
- Protect from light and heat and moisture.
- Keep medicine away from children reach.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufactured by: Shaigan Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd.
You can buy Esso online at the link below:
BY: NASIHA GUL.