Hydryllin Sugar Free
Hydryllin Sugar Free (Aminophylline Plus compound Syrup) Syrup/Suspension is used to prevent and treat shortness of breath, wheezing, and difficulty breathing caused by chronic bronchitis, asthma, lung disease, and emphysema.
This Hydryllin Sugar-Free syrup/suspension is available in 120ml syrup.
Each 5ml contains:
Aminophylline Ph. Eur 32mg
Diphenhydramine HCl BP..8mg
Ammonium Chloride Ph. Eur 30mg
Menthol BP 0.98mg
Mfg. Searle Specs
Adults: 5-10ml (1-2 teaspoons) every 4-6 hours as indicated.
Children: 2-6 Years: Upto 2.5ml (1/4 – ½ teaspoon) every 4-6 hours as indicated. 7-12 years: 2-5ml-5ml (1/2 -1 teaspoon) every 4-6 hours as indicated.
If required an additional extra dose may be taken after the first 2 hours.
How it works:
Hydryllin Sugar-Free Syrup/Suspension is composed of Aminophylline, Ammonium Chloride, Diphenhydramine, and Menthol. Aminophylline is related to caffeine and theobromine, which give a bronchodilatory effect. Ammonium Chloride is used as a diuretic.
Diphenhydramine is histamine, and Menthol is an organic compound. It shows effectiveness by reducing the symptoms of breathing problems.
- Do not exceed the stated dose. May cause drowsiness if affected. Do not drive or operate machinery.
Hydryllin Sugar-Free may be caused some side effects, but they are extremely rare. Common side-effects are;
- Burning or tingling sensation of the skin
- Dry mouth, nose, or throat
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Mental confusion
- Loss of appetite
- Increased chest congestion
- Fast or slow heartbeat
- Pounding or rapid pulse
- Increased urine volume
- Protect from moisture, freezing, excessive heat, and sunlight.
- Shake well before use. Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufacture By: Searle Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd: https://searlecompany.com
By: Muzammil Rajpoot