JETEPAR ( DETOICATING AGENT) syrup PCW Specs is an oral solution used for Diarrhea, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high cholesterol, Alzheimer’s disease, Arthritis, Vitamin b3 deficiency, & other conditions.
The package contains a bottle with approximately 112 ml solution & a leaflet.
Each 100ml contains:
- Betaine glucuronate 3.750 g (glucometamine) Rotta Specs.
- Diethanolamine glucuronate 1.000 (glucodiamine) Rotta Specs.
- Nicotinamide B.P. 0.200 g.
- Ascorbic acid added as preservative.
- Sorbitol 40.P. 100 in aromatized Vehicle q.s. 100 ml.
- Endogenous and exogenous intoxications
- Acute and chronic liver diseases
- Hepatic insufficiency
- Fatty liver degeneration
- Food intoxications
Adults: 2 teaspoonfuls 3-4 times daily. Or as directed by Physicain.
Children: 6-12 Years: one teaspoonful 3-4 times daily. 3-6 Years: 1/2 teaspoon 3-4 times daily. Or as directed by Physicain.
· Keep in a cool place.
· Keep away from sunlight and heat.
· Keep out of the reach of children.
· Read the leaflet for further information.
- Increase blood sugar level
- Blurred vision
- Elevations in liver function test
- GI distress
- Liver toxicity.
Before using the JETEPAR syrup, tell your doctor if you are allergic, have any allergy, Active peptic ulcer, Acute myocardial infarction, Cardiac arrhythmias, DM, Hyperthyroidism, Occasional smokers, Renal or hepatic impairment, Skin diseases.
Please consult your doctor when taking this medicine if you are pregnant.
JETEPAR is manufactured by Popular Chemical Works (Pvt) Ltd. http://www.popularchemicals
And buy it online at https://dvago.pk
By: Amina Muneer