LAXOBERON liquid (sodium picosulfate) BP is used for the relief of constipation.
It gently stimulates the muscles of the bowel (large intestine) this brings predictable, overnight relief from constipation, helping to return the body to its natural rhythm.
The active ingredient of this medicine is Sodium Picosulfate which is a stimulant laxative.
PACK SIZE: 120ml
PHARMACEUTICAL FORM: LIQUID
It is available in both liquid and tablets form:
Each 5ml contains Sodium Picosulfate Monohydrate BPE BP 5mg
Each tablet contains Sodium Picosulfate BP 5mg.
- This medicine is used to treat constipation.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
LIQUIDE: Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the following dosage is recommended.
- Adults and children over 10 years: 1-2 (5ml) teaspoonful at bed time.
- Children 4-10 years ½ -1 (5ml) teaspoonful at bed time.
- Children under 4 years: Not to be taken by children without medical advice.
- Always use as advised by physician/doctor.
Too much Sodium Picosulfate can cause many side effects:
- Stomach pain (cramps).
- Diarrhea (runny poo).
- Dehydration and headache.
- Vomiting and nausea ETC
There may be some other side effects that occur which are not mentioned above if any unusual things you notice so contact your doctor immediately.
Before using LAXOBERON 120ml:
- Share your medical history to your doctor if you have bowel diseases, stomach pain and kidney diseases ETC.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Store below 30°C.
- Protect from light and sun.
- Keep medicine away from children reach.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
NOTE FOR FURTHER DETAILS: (Direction for use enclosed)
MANUFACTURED BY: MARTIN DOW MARKER LTD
You can buy the LAXOBERON at the link below:
BY: NASIHA GUL.