Levodor tablet also called Levofloxacin is an anti-bacterial agent for oral administration. It is used to reduces the development of drug-resistance bacteria.
This tablet should be used only to treat or prevent infections that are caused by bacteria.
It is manufactured by WIMITS Pharmaceutical (Pvt.) Ltd.
Each packet contains 10 tablets of levodor (250mg).
Each film-coated tablet contains:
- Levofloxacin as hemihydrate 250mg.
Indications & Dosage:
- For acute bacterial sinusitis, 500mg daily for 10-15 days.
- For chronic bacterial prostatitis, 500mg daily for 7-10 days.
- For complicated skin and soft tissue infection, 750mg for 7-10 days.
- For inhalation anthrax, 500mg daily for 8 weeks.
- For community-acquired pneumonia, 500mg daily for 7-14 days
Levofloxacin is usually well tolerated. However, some side effects that may occur include headache, constipation, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, rash, pruritus, allergic reaction, anxiety, and depression.
Levodor is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to any of the components contained in this product.
- Store in a cool and dry place below 30°C.
- Protect from direct light, heat, and moisture.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of the children.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioners only.
For further information and to buy this drug online, go to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen