Levomerc (Levofloxacin) tablets are broad-spectrum antibiotics. This belongs to a group of medicines called antibiotics which treat various bacterial infections. Levofloxacin is a “quinolone antibiotic”.
It works by killing bacteria that cause infections in your body.
Each package contains 1 x 10 film-coated tablets of Levomerc (250mg).
Each film-coated tablet contains:
- Levofloxacin Hemihydrate Merck
equivalent to Levofloxacin 250mg.
Levofloxacin tablets can be used to treat infections of the:
- Lungs, in people with long-term breathing problems.
- Urinary tract, including your kidneys, and bladder.
- Prostate gland, where you have a long-lasting infection.
- Skin and underneath the skin, including muscles. This is sometimes called soft tissue.
- Always take Levomerc tablets exactly as your doctor has told you.
- You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Do not take this medicine and tell your doctor if:
- You are allergic to levofloxacin.
- You have ever had epilepsy.
- You are a child or a growing teenager.
- You are pregnant.
- You are breastfeeding.
- Store below 30°C.
- Protect from heat, light, and moisture.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioner only.
- Directions for use enclosed.
It is manufactured by Martin Dow Marker Ltd. https://martindow.com
You can buy this drug online from: https://nexthealth.pk/product
By: Tayyaba Zareen