Losartan (Losartan Potassium 50 mg) USP Anti-Hypertensive is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) and to help protect the kidneys from damage due to diabetes.
It is also used to lower the risk of strokes in patients with high blood pressure and an enlarged heart. Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems.
Each Package of Losartan contains 20 tablets of 50 MG.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Losartan Potassium U.S.P 50 MG.
(Product complies with U.S.P Specs.)
- As directed by the physician. (See directions for use enclosed)
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
How it Works:
Losartan is an angiotensin II receptor blocker (ARB). It works by blocking a substance in the body that causes blood vessels to tighten.
As a result, losartan relaxes the blood vessels. Lower blood pressure will increase the supply of blood and oxygen to the heart.
The more common side effects that can occur with losartan include:
- back pain.
- chest pain.
- low blood sugar.
- upper respiratory infections, such as the common cold.
- For oral use only
- Do not stop taking your medicine.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioners only. (For further information please see enclosed leaflet.)
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place between 15–30°C. Keep All medicines out of the children’s reach.
Manufactured by: FYNK PHARMACEUTICALS. https://www.fynkpharma.com
Buy This Medicine: This medicine is not available online, you can get it from your nearest chemist store.
BY: Yusra Amjad