Lotemax (Loteprednol etabonate) 0.5% W/V ophthalmic suspension contains a sterile 5ml Approx, this medicine is used to treat the symptoms of eye inflammation caused by allergies.
Each package contains Lotemax 5ml Approx.
Each 5ml Contains:
Loteprednol Etabonate 5mg.
Inactives and purified water.
See package insert for detail or as directed by the physician.
It may cause:
- Eye pain or swelling.
- Trouble closing your eyes.
- Tunnel vision.
- Redness of the eyes.
- Itching eyes.
- Dry eyes.
- Runny nose.
- Being more sensitive to light.
- Minor burning when using the eye drops etc.
Get medical help right away if any of these side effects occur and worsen so contact your doctor immediately.
Warnings and Precautions
- Share your medical history with your doctor before using it.
- You shouldn’t use it if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- Use the suspension within one month after first opening the bottle.
- Tell your doctor if pain develops, or if redness, itching, or inflammation get worsen.
- Contact your doctor if you experience blurred vision or other visual disturbance.
Use on medical advice.
- Store in a cool and dry place below 15°-25°C.
- Protect from heat, and sunlight.
- Keep medicine away from children reach.
- Shake well before use.
- For ophthalmic use only.
For further information refer to the company.
Manufactured by: Innvotek Pharmaceuticals.
You can buy Lotemax drops online at the link below:
BY: NASIHA GUL.