Manacid (sugar-free) suspension contains (Aluminium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide plus simethicone) USP as active ingredients.
This medicine is used for the relief of hyperacidity, heartburn, gas pressure, and flatulence.
It works by acting on the inner lining of the intestine and allowing gas bubbles to come together; neutralizing the acid in the stomach.
Each package contains a glass bottle with 120ml in a form of syrup.
Each 5ml contains:
- Aluminium hydroxide (USP) 215mg.
- Magnesium hydroxide (USP) 80mg.
- Simethicone (Methylpolysiloxane) (USP) 25mg.
Manacid syrup is used for:
- Relief of hyperacidity.
- Gas pressure and flatulence.
- Stomach acid. etc
1-2 teaspoonful 4 times daily. Between meals and at bedtime.
Or as directed by the physician.
If the condition persists, or for use in other conditions, consults your physician.
Manacid Side effects
This syrup may cause:
- Vomiting. Etc
Storage & Instructions:
- Store in a dry place between 15-30°C.
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Keep medicine away from children reach.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufactured by: Stanley Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd.
You can buy Manacid online at the link below:
BY: NASIHA GUL.