MEZITH as Azithromycin 250mg dehydrate is an AZALIDE antibiotic, a subclass of the macrolide group of antibiotics.
It is used basically for infection, inflammation, and a certain type of pain.
MEZITH is widely distributed throughout the body, Its bioavailability is approximately 37%. the time taken to peak the plasma level is 2-3 hours.
One strip of 10 films coated 250mg tablets.
Each tablet contains Azithromycin (as dihydrate) USP 250mg
- It is use for lower respiratory tract infections including bronchitis, pneumonia (most common type of lung infection caused by bacteria).
- Skin and soft tissues infections such as yellowish rash, muscles pains and redness around hair follicles.
- This medicine also use for upper respiratory tract infections including ; sinusitis ,tonsillitis and pharyngitis (inflammation of throat caused by bacteria or smoking) and most common condition of this symptoms are cough, difficulties in swallowing ,fever ETC
- Also use for ear pain, headache and cat scratch diseases.
Use at advised by physician/doctor.
Some side effects are
- Vomiting and flatulence
- Abdominal discomfort (pain/cramps)
If any of these side effects and unusual symptoms you see so contact your doctor immediately.
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Store below 30°c.
- Keep away from children reach.
- To be sold and use on the prescription of registered Medical practitioner only.
MEZITH is manufactured by: QINTAR PHARMACEUTICALS
You can buy MEZITH online at the links below:
BY: NASIHA GUL