Mifeclom (Clomifene citrate) 50mg tablet Belongs to a group of medicines called ovulation stimulants.
It works by stimulating the release of eggs from the ovary (ovulation). Clomid is used for some types of infertility, in women who are not ovulating properly.
Each Package of Mifeclom contains 10 tablets of 50mg.
Each tablet contains:
Clomiphene Citrate 50mg.
- As directed by the physician or see package insert for full prescribing information.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose.
- Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Precaution: Before taking this medicine tell your doctor if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
Stomach upset, bloating, abdominal/pelvic fullness, flushing (“hot flashes”), breast tenderness, headache, or dizziness may occur.
- If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- For oral use only.
- Do not stop taking your medicine.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioners only. (For further information please see enclosed leaflet.)
Storage: Store at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture, and excessive heat. Keep out of reach of children.
Manufactured by: WINBRAINS RESEARCH LABORATORIES. https://winbrainsbulkdrugs.com
- This medicine is not available online, you can buy this medicine from nearest medical store.
BY: Yusra Amjad