- Treatment of iron deficiency without anemia and iron deficiency anemia.
Polyphyletic therapy of iron deficiency.
- Polyphyletic therapy of iron deficiency during pregnancy.
Package contains: Each package contains 120ml syrup. It is also available in oral drops of 50mg/ml.
1ml of syrup contains: 10mg Iron as Iron (III)-hydroxide Polymaltose complex (Vifor’s specifications)
Dosage: See leaflet for full prescribing information or as directed by the Physician.
The daily dose can be divided into separate doses or can be taken at once. It should be taken during or immediately after a meal. Moltofer syrup or drops can be mixed with fruit and vegetable juices or with baby food or bottle food. The slight discoloration of the mixture does not affect either taste of the juices/baby food or the efficiency of Moltofer.
- Known hypersensitive to IPC, or to any of the excipients.
- Iron overload such as hemochromatosis, and haemosiderosis.
- Disturbances in iron utilization (such as anemia from lead poisoning, sideroachrestic anemia, and thalassemia).
- Anemia is not caused by iron deficiency such as hemolytic anemia or megaloblastic anemia due to vitamin B12 deficiencies.
Instructions: Store below 30°C. Protect from heat and light. Keep out of the reach of children. To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufacturer & Buy online:
Moltofer syrup is manufactured by Aspin Pharma (Pvt) Ltd. https://aspin.com.pk
It is manufactured for Searle (Formerly OBS Pakistan (Pvt) Limited. https://www.searlecompany.com
You can buy it at this link: https://www.emeds.pk