Motival tablet (Fluphenazine HCI and Nortriptyline HCI) for the treatment of anxiety combined with depression in general practice.
Each Package of Motival contains 100 tablets.
Each sugar-coated tablet contains:
Fluphenazine hydrochloride USP 0.5 mg.
Nortriptyline base (used as hydrochloride) USP 10.0mg.
- One tablet three times a day or as directed by the physician. (See directions for use enclosed)
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Before taking this medicine tell your doctor if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
Major and Minor side effects of Motival.
- Blurred vision.
- Dry mouth.
- Nasal congestion.
- Increase in body temperature.
If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- For oral use only
- Do not stop taking your medicine.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioners only. (For further information please see enclosed leaflet.)
Store at controlled room temperature (15°- 30°C). Avoid excessive heat. Protect from light. See insert for detailed information. Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Manufactured by: GlaxoSmithKline Pakistan Limited. https://www.pk.gsk.com
Buy This Medicine Online from here: https://www.emeds.pk
BY: Yusra Amjad