Nalbin (Nalbuphine HCl) injection 10mg is used to relieve pain. It may also be given before and after a surgery or with general anesthesia before an operation.
Nalbuphine belongs to the group of medicines called narcotic analgesics (pain medicines). It may also be used to relieve pain while giving birth.
Each package contains 2×5 Ampoules (1ml) of Nalbin injection (10mg).
Each ampoule (1ml) contains:
- Nalbuphine HCl 10mg.
Product Specifications: Global’s Specs.
Use according to medical advice.
Relief of moderate to severe pain, and as a supplement to balanced anesthesia, for preoperative and postoperative analgesia and for obstetrical labor and delivery.
Nalbin injection is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Store in a cool and dry place, below 30°C.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- For further details please see the leaflet enclosed.
- To be sold by a retailer on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner.
This injection should be administered with caution in the following cases.
- Patients with nausea and vomiting.
- Patient with respiratory disorders.
- Patient with hepatic, renal dysfunction, and myocardial infarction.
- During labor and delivery.
- Emergency procedures.
- Head injury.
- Patients about to undergo surgery of the biliary tract.
It is manufactured by Global Pharmaceutical (Pvt.) Ltd. http://www.globalpharmaceuticalspk
You can buy this drug online at: https://www.emeds
By: Tayyaba Zareen