Otsumol (Paracetamol) injection consists of 1g/100ml solutions for intravenous infusions used to treat fever and pain. FOR INTRAVENOUS USE ONLY.
It mainly treats mild to moderate pain, including headache, migraine, toothache, menstrual period pain, osteoarthritis pain, musculoskeletal pain, and reducing fever.
- Otsumol 1g/100ml solution for infusion is indicated for the relief of mild to moderate pain and the reduction of fever where an intravenous route of administration is considered clinically necessary.
- It would be helpful to those patients who are unable to take oral medicines due to impaired G.I. motility or those who require faster relief from fever and pain.
Each packet contains 1g/100ml of Otsumol.
Each 100ml contains:
- Paracetamol B.P 1g.
- Water for injection q.s.
Administered as a 15- minute I.V. infusion.
Adults: 1g up to times a day – the minimum interval between each administration must be 4 hours. The maximum daily dose must not exceed 4g.
Children: 15mg/kg per administration, up to 4 times a day – the minimum interval between each administration must be hours.
The maximum daily dose must not be exceeded 60mg/kg (without exceeding 3g) (2gm in children more than 10kg and less than 33kg).
- Protect from light.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not to be used if the solution is not clear.
- For complete information, please see the enclosed package insert.
Warnings: To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
It is manufactured by OTSUKA PAKISTAN Ltd: https://otsuka.pk
You can buy this drug online by going to the link below: https://otsuka.pk/product.php?id=60
By: Tayyaba Zareen