Panizox (Pantoprazole) tablet 40mg works by interfering with the final step of acid release in the stomach.
Each package contains 14 tablets of 40mg.
It is also available in 20mg tablets.
Each enteric-coated tablet contains:
Pantoprazole (as sodium sesquihydrate) 40mg.
The product complies with USP specifications.
These tablets are indicated for:
- Peptic ulcer.
- For the eradication of helicobacter pylori combined with two antibacterials.
- Short-term treatment of erosive esophagitis associated with gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Maintenance of healing of erosive esophagitis.
- Pathological hypersecretory condition including zollinger-ellison syndrome.
- Help in reducing acidity in stomach.
One 1 tablet daily or as directed by the physician.
It may cause:
- Runny nose and cough.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Skin rash .etc
If any of these side effects occur and worsen so contact your doctor immediately.
Warnings and Precautions
- Share your medical history with your doctor before using these tablets.
- You shouldn’t use it if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, it is better to consult your doctor before taking it.
- It should be used with caution if patient have active liver disease or history of liver diseases.
- Use of high doses of this tablet for a prolonged duration may increase the risk of bone fractures.
- Store between 15 °c-30 °c.
- Keep away from heat, moisture, light and children.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- For detailed information see package insert.
Manufactured by: S.j.& G. Fazul Ellahie (Pvt) Ltd.
Marketed by: CONTINENTAL PHARMACEUTICALS.
You can buy Panizox online at the link below:
BY: NASIHA GUL.