Rosulin (Rosuvastatin) 5mg 10 film-coated tablets by HN is a synthetic lipid-lowering agent for oral administration.
It is a selective and competitive inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase and a precursor of cholesterol. Rosuvastatin produces lipid-modifying effects.
- Rosulin 5mg film-coated tablets (Pack of 10 tablets)
- Rosulin 10mg film-coated tablets (Pack of 10 tablets)
- Rosulin 20mg film-coated tablets (Pack of 10 tablets).
Each film-coated tablet contains:
Rosuvastatin (as calcium) 5mg
Product Specification: U.S.P. specs.
Indication & Usage:
(Rosuvastatin) is indicated as
- Adjunctive therapy to diet to reduce elevated Total-C, LDL-C, ApoB, non-HDL-C, and triglycerides and to increase HDL-C in adult patients with primary hyperlipidemia.
- Adjunctive therapy to diet for treatment of an adult patient with hypertriglyceridemia.
- As Adjuncttherapy to diet for treatment of an adult patient with primary dysbetalipoproteinemia.
(Rosuvastatin) is indicated to
- Reduce the risk of stroke
- Reduce the risk of myocardial infarction
- Reduce the risk of arterial revascularization procedure
- Dosage as directed by the physician.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Protect from light.
- Keep in a dry place
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- To be sold on prescription of registered medical practitioners only.
- For details see the enclosed leaflet.
- Detailed prescribing information is available at the website of HIGH NOON.
It is manufactured by HighNoon labs: https:www.highnoon.
You can buy this drug online by going to the link below: https://nexthealth.pk