Seroft (Sertraline HCL) tablet is used for social anxiety disorder, Major depressive disorder, Obsessive-compulsive disorder, Panic disorder, Posttraumatic stress disorder, Premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and other conditions.
This Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide. This medicine contains Sertraline HCL as an active ingredient. This tablet works by inhibiting the neuronal uptake of serotonin in the central nervous system.
Each pack of Seroft contains 20’s film coated tablets of 100mg. Also available as: Seroft 50mg, Seroft 75mg.
Each tablet contains:
Sertraline (as HCl) 100mg
- As prescribed by the physician. For complete prescribing information please read accompanying package insert.
Some of the common side effects of this medicine are: Some patients might experience upset stomach, anorexia (eating disorder), sexual problems, tremor (unintentional muscle movement),
Increased sweating, pharyngitis (inflammation of throat), nightmares, agitation, bruxism (teeth grinding), tinnitus (ringing in ear). Palpitations (increased heartbeat), insomnia, malaise (feeling ill),
Myalgia (muscle pain), rash, urinary retention (unable to urinate), seizures, or psychosis. Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side effects appear.
- To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- Tablets Safety – sealed in protective pockets. Do not purchase if not intact.
- Store below 30oC at cool & dry place.
- Protect from heat, sunlight & moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Manufacture BY: Pharmatec (Pvt) Ltd: http://www.pharmatec.com
Buy online from: https://dawaai.pk
By: Muzammil Rajpoot