SIMETHRO (Simethicone) 30ml drops are used to relieve symptoms of extra gas caused by air swallowing or certain foods/infant formulas. Simethicone helps break up gas bubbles in the gut.
Each package of Simethro contains a drop bottle with 30ml.
Each ml contains:
Simethicone USP 40mg.
It can be used to:
- To reduce excessive gas pain in stomach.
- Relieve from stomach discomfort, abdominal pain.
- Functional gastric disorders etc.
There are no reports of any side effects due to this medication but tell the doctor if your child experiences any unpleasant effects:
- Some allergic reaction (rash, itching/swelling (especially of face, tongue, throat) etc.
- Trouble in breathing.
If you notice any of these side effects tell your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
As directed by the physician or see the package insert for full prescribing information.
- Before using it tell your doctor if your child is allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- Talk your pharmacist for more details.
Use only on medical advice:
- Store below 15-30°C.
- Protect from sunlight and heat.
- Keep all medicine away from children reach.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered doctor/medical practitioner only.
- Shake well before use.
For further information refer to the company.
Manufactured by: ROCK PHARMACEUTICAL LABORATORIES (PVT) LTD.
You can buy Simethro drops from your nearest pharmacy.
BY: NASIHA GUL.