Spasfon (Phloroglucinol/Trimethyl phloroglucinol 1M/1V) injection is used for the treatment of acute pain and spasm in the urinary tract and biliary tract.
It is also used for the symptomatic treatment of pain related to functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
Each package contains 6 ampoules of 4ml each of Spasfon injection.
Each ampoule contains:
- Phloroglucinol hydrate (B.P) 40mg.
- Trimethyl phloroglucinol (Manufacturer’s Spec) 0.04mg.
- Excipient Q.S.
- Product Specs.: Himont Specs.
1 to 3 ampoules per 24 hours by intravenous or intramuscular injection.
This medicine is intended to be used for the treatment of spasmodic pain arising from the intestine, biliary tract, bladder, and uterus.
- This medicine must not be taken in case of allergy to any of its constituents.
- If in doubt, do not hesitate to seek the advice of your doctor or your pharmacist.
- Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner.
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from sunlight and heat.
- The labelled expiry date is valid only for an intact and correctly store product.
- The prolonged storage of spasfon ampoules in a cold environment can cause crystals to form which completely disappear when the ampoule is shaken for two minutes in hot water.
- This phenomenon, as well as a slight yellowing of the ampoules, do not prejudice either the product activity or its harmlessness.
It is manufactured by Himont Pharmaceutical (Pvt.) Ltd. https://himont
You can buy this drug online at:
By: Tayyaba Zareen