Stir-up (Memantine Hydrochloride USP) Tablet is used for the treatment of dementia (severe confusion) related to Alzheimer’s disease.
This medicine is also used to improve awareness, memory, and ability to perform daily functions.
How it works: Stir-up Tablet is composed of Memantine which belongs to a group of medicines known as NMD receptor antagonists.
Stir Up shows effectiveness by blocking the action of glutamate (a natural substance) in the brain & reduces the indications of Alzheimer’s disease. This medicine also helps by improving the ability to think.
Each pack of Stir-up contains 20’s tablets of 10mg.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Memantine Hydrochloride USP 10mg
- As directed by the physician or see leaflet for detailed information.
- Store below 30oC.
- Protect from light, moisture and heat.
- Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Some common and uncommon side-effects when taking this medicine are include:
- Body aches
- Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Severe dizziness
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of the face or tongue
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Manufacture By: NabiQasim industries (Pvt) Ltd: https://www.nabiqasim
Buy online from: https://dvago.pk
By: Muzammil Rajpoot