Sustanon ampoule is for intramuscular use only. It is an androgenic preparation for intramuscular administration containing four different esters of the natural hormone testosterone. It is generally well tolerated and has no adverse effects on the liver.
Package contains: Each package contains 1X1 ml ampoules.
Each 1ml contains:
Testosterone Propionate (Eur.p) 30mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate (B.P) 60mg
Testosterone Isocaproate (B.P) 60mg
Testosterone Decanote (B.P) 100mg
Dosage & Administration: As prescribed by the registered physician. For details see enclosed leaflet.
In general, dosage should be adjusted according to the response of the individual patient. Usually, one injection of 1 ml per three weeks is adequate or as prescribed by the physician. It should be administered by deep intramuscular injection.
Indications: Testosterone replacement therapy in male hypogonadal disorders, for example:
- After castration
- Endocrine impotence
- Male climacteric symptoms such as decreased libido and decreased mental and physical activity.
- Certain types of infertility due to disorders of spermatogenesis; moreover Testosterone therapy may be indicated in osteoporosis due to deficiency.
Contraindications: known or suspected prostatic or mammary carcinoma.
Adverse reactions: The flowing adverse reactions have been associated with androgen therapy:
- Priapism and other signs of excessive sexual stimulation.
- In prepubertal boys, precocious sexual development, an increased frequency of erections, phallic enlargement, and premature epiphyseal closure.
- Water and salt retention.
- Oligospermia and decreased ejaculatory volume.
Instructions: To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only. Store at 8-30°C. Protect from light. Keep out of the reach of children.
Manufacturer & Buy:
It is manufactured by Pharmatec Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd. http://www.pharmatec.com
It is manufactured for OBS Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd. https://obscompany.pk
You can buy it at this link:https://superhealth.com.pk