Telsarta (Telmisartan USP) Tablet is a medicine used to treat high blood pressure. This medicine also reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke by lowering blood pressure.
It can also be used in diabetics to protect kidney function and prevent further damage. It works by relaxing your blood vessels and promoting the free flow of blood.
Each Package of Telsarta contains 10 tablets of 40mg.
Each tablet contains:
- Use as directed by the physician or see package insert for full prescribing information.
How it works:
Telmisartan is an angiotensin ll receptor blocker (ARB). It works by blocking a substance in the body that causes blood vessels to tighten.
As a result, telmisartan relaxes the blood vessels. This lower blood pressure and increase the supply of blood and oxygen to the heart.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Before taking this medicine tell your doctor if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
- Changes in vision.
- large hives.
- dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting.
- fast heartbeat.
- painful urination or changes in urinary frequency.
- swelling in the hands, lower legs, and feet.
- For oral use only
- Do not stop taking your medicine.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioners only. (For further information please see enclosed leaflet.)
Store below 30°C. Protect from heat, light & moisture. Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
Manufactured by: PharmaEvo (Pvt.) Ltd. https://pharmevo.biz
Buy This Medicine online from here: https://chemistdirect.pk
BY: Yusra Amjad