Toradol (Ketorolac Tromethamine) Injection is helpful for the treatment of pain, fever, and inflammation.
It contains Ketorolac as an active ingredient and belongs to a class of drugs known as NSAIDs. It is useful for patients with extreme pain.
How it works:
Toradol Injection is among the most effective treatments available for extremely painful conditions, usually after surgery. It also helps reduce fever and inflammation.
This Injection works by blocking Prostaglandin formation by inhibiting COX 1 and 2 enzymes.
Each pack of Toradol contains 5 ampoules of 1ml.
Each 1ml ampoule contains:
Ketorolac Tromethamine (USP) 30mg.
Excipient: Ethanol 10% w/v.
Prod: Specs: USP
- As directed by the physician. (See leaflet for detailed information)
- Don’t Store above 30oC.
- Discard any portion of the contents remaining after use.
- Don’t use if particulate matter is present.
- Protect from light and heat.
- Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
All products with an active ingredient can cause side effects, although they are rare. Side effects can include:
- Gastric ulcers
- Gastric bleeding
- Postoperative bleeding
- Kidney Failure
- Allergic reaction
- Hepatic failure
These effects tend to be temporary and may disappear when your body adjusts to this medication. You should stop the use immediately and consult your doctor or a pharmacist if an allergic reaction occurs.
Manufacture By: Martin Dow Limited: https://martindow.com
Buy online from: https://dvago.pk
By: Muzammil Rajpoot