Tucsen (Esomeprazole) reduces the amount of acid your stomach makes. It’s used for heartburn, acid reflux, and gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD) – GORD is when you keep getting acid reflux.
It’s also taken to prevent and treat stomach ulcers. It is used to treat symptoms of other conditions involving excessive stomach acid such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
Tucsen is also used to promote the healing of erosive esophagitis (damage to your esophagus caused by stomach acid). However, it is not for immediate relief of heartburn symptoms.
Each capsule contains esomeprazole enteric-coated pellets eq to Esomeprazole 40 mg.
- Sensation of spinning or whirling
- Several reactions
- Intense abdominal pain.
You should not use this medicine If you have:
- Breathing problems
- Kidney problems
- Severe liver disease
- Osteoporosis or low bone mineral density
- Low levels of magnesium in your blood
- A severe allergic reaction after taking esomeprazole in the past
- Or if you are allergic to esomeprazole or to similar medicines such as lansoprazole, omeprazole, pantoprazole, rabeprazole, Dexilant, Nexium, Prevacid, Protonix, and others.
Store at controlled room temperature ( 15°C- 25° C).
To be dispensed on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
For further information please see the enclosed leaflet.
Mouj Pharmaceuticals (PVT) LTD.
you can purchase this product via the links below:
By: Erum Shaikh.