Xenglu-Met (Empagliflozin + Metformin HCL) Tablets 12.5-500mg is used with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes.
Controlling high blood sugar helps prevent kidney damage, blindness, nerve problems, loss of limbs, and sexual function problems.
Xenglu-Met Tab is also used to lower the risk of death from a heart attack, stroke, or heart failure in adults with type 2 diabetes who also have heart disease.
Pack Size = 14’s Tabs(12.5-500mg)
It is also available as
- Xenglu Met Tab 5-850mg
- Xenglu Met Tab 12.5-850mg
- Xenglu Met Tab 5-1000mg
- Xenglu Met Tab 12.5-1000mg
The product complies with innovator’s specs.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Metformin HCL U.S.P 500mg.
- As prescribed by the physician.
- To be sold and used under medical advice.
- If you have missed your medicine, you have to take this as soon as possible.
- If you have any query about this medicine, please contact your doctor.
(For details see enclosed leaflet.)
- Take your medications exactly as prescribed.
- Do not stop taking your medication.
- Have a routine for taking your medications.
- Wash your hands before taking medications.
Xenglu-Met can cause nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, diarrhea, headache, or a metallic taste in the mouth may occur. A tablet may also appear in your stool.
- Store at 25°C (Excursions permitted between 15°C-30°C).
- Protect from sunlight and moisture.
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- The expiration date refers to the product correctly stored at the required conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufactured by: Hilton Pharma (Pvt.) Ltd.
You can buy online from:
By: Muzammil Rajpoot