Zetro also called Azithromycin is used to treat bacterial infections such as respiratory infection, skin infection, ear infection, eye infection, and sexually transmitted diseases.
It is manufactured by GETZ PHARMA.
Zetro is indicated for the treatment of patients with mild to moderate infections caused by susceptible strains of microorganism in specific conditions below:
- Lower respiratory tract infections.
- Upper respiratory tract infections.
- Skin structure infections.
Each packet contains 10 capsules of Zetro (250mg).
Each capsule contains:
- Azithromycin (USP) 250mg.
- For Adults, Azithromycin 500mg daily dose is recommended for 3 days.
- For children, Azithromycin 10mg daily dose is recommended for 3 days.
Azithromycin is contraindicated:
- In patients with known hypersensitivity to azithromycin or erythromycin.
- In patients with a history of hepatic dysfunction associated with the use of azithromycin.
This drug should not be used in patients with pneumonia who are judged to be appropriate for oral therapy because of risk factors such as:
- Patients with cystic fibrosis.
- Patients suffering from severe liver diseases.
- Patients requiring hospitalization.
- Store at 25°C (Excursions permitted between 15°C-20°C).
- Protect from direct light and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
For further information and to buy this drug online, go to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen