VIOPHOS-B (Vitamins & Glycerophosphates) syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention, improvement of the following diseases, conditions, and symptoms.
such as Vitamin b3 deficiency, food digestion, low blood calcium levels, salt substituent, Energy builder, Low phosphate level in the blood, Heartburn, Magnesium-Deficiency, High blood pressure, High level of cholesterol, and other conditions.
VIOPHOS-B syrup may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Each 15ml contains:
· Thiamine Mononitrate 6mg
· Riboflavin 3mg
· Pyridoxine HCI 6mg
· Panthenol 1.8mg
· Nicotinamide 45mg
· Cal Glycerophosphate 69mg
· Sodium Glycerophosphate 81.9mg
· Pot Glycerophosphate 8.5mg
· Manganese Glycerophosphate 5mg
The product complies with SJG specifications.
The following is a list of possible side effects:
· Low blood pressure. etc.
Before Using VIOPHOS-B syrup, inform your doctor about your current list of medications. Over-the-counter products (e.g.) vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.
Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert.
- Based on your condition. Or as directed by your doctor.
- see the package insert for full prescribing information
In case you miss a dose use it as soon as you notice if it is close to the time of your next dose.
- Skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule.
- Do not use an extra dose to make up for a missed dose.
· Store at 25°C (Excursions permitted between 15°C-30°C).
· Protect from sunlight and moisture.
· The expiration date refers to the product correctly stored at the required conditions.
Keep out of reach of children.
Manufacture By: S.J. & G. FAZUL ELLAHIE (Pvt) Ltd.
You can buy this medicine from here:
By: Yusra Amjad